PENTHOUSE WITH THREE TERRACES LOCATED IN MOKOTÓW AT BARTYCKA STREET!
Beautiful views of the greenery, high windows and terraces facing south, east and west, excellent functionality in the layout of the space and the possibility of separating the 5th room are just a few of the advantages of the presented apartment.
The apartment consists of a clearly separated living and private area.
At the entrance there is a toilet and an entrance wardrobe.
Living room with open kitchen and dining area creates a large space (approx. 65 m) with access to two beautiful terraces (south and west). One of them is located on the roof level and provides unhindered intimacy and noon sun.
In the private part there is a bedroom (approx. 13 m), another bedroom (approx. 16 m), bathroom with a bathtub and laundry room, dressing room, master bedroom (approx. 24 m) with a very large wardrobe and bathroom (bath, shower, large window , approx. 10 m) with access to the eastern terrace (approx. 15 m).
* Fuji air conditioning
* IRSAP heaters and JAGA trench heaters
* Natural stone and NICOLAZZI taps in the bathrooms
* The bedrooms have comfortable carpeting, while the living area has solid oak wood floors
* The windows throughout the apartment are made of wood. They face all 4 directions.
* Sale with the equipment visible in the photos, except for a few elements.
Note: The apartment does not have skirting boards and internal doors, as well as a fully finished kitchen.
The apartment includes 2 parking spaces in the underground garage (payable 30,000 zl each) and a storage room (payable 20,000 zl).
I heartily recommend!